Laser Hair Removal
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Seeing changes as your skin ages? The main reason behind aging skin is the loss of moisture and volume which causes more pronounced wrinkles and fine lines, hollow under-eye area and less rounded cheeks. It's time to get a lift and restore your skin's volume for a more youthful look no matter what age you are.
At this age, you may notice that your complexion is still at its most cooperative state where teen pimples no longer exist and it doesn't show any visible signs of stress or hormonal imbalance. What more is that the production of collagen is quite plenty making your skin look plumper and smoother. However, to get ahead of the game, this is the best time for you to start caring for your skin in order to delay early signs of aging by doing the following:
1. Know your skin type first and use products that suit your needs and goals.
2. Never skip applying sunscreen no matter what the weather is.
3. Don't neglect your neck. Use a firming cream to prevent premature folds in the future.
4. Get regular facials and chemical peels at your favorite spa.
5. Start using an anti-aging eye cream as early as now.
If you are one of the 30's club, you should start focusing on treating adult acne as well as preventing discoloration and fine lines from coming. Even if you don't have adult acne right now, your skin may still be prone to getting this unwanted condition anytime soon. The best ways to address your skin concerns are the following:
1. Opt for a gentle cleanser over a medicated cleansing product.
2. Destress your skin by applying a moisturizing mask on your face weekly.
3. Choose a treatment lotion formulated with Vitamin A or retinol at night.
4. A restorative cream can be a good alternative for preventing lines and wrinkles.
5. Fight off free radicals with an antioxidant serum.
They say life begins at 40 but behind this saying lies an unending battle in beating breakouts and flare-ups as well as early signs of aging. At this point, you need to be more aware of taking care of your skin. Ensuring that the products you use won't strip or disrupt your skin's natural barrier is the first thing you should keep in mind. The following steps can also be followed:
1. Gently remove your makeup with a micellar water before bedtime.
2. Switch to using an exfoliator with glycolic acid.
3. Use a moisturizing eye cream to banish crows feet and dark under-eye circles.
4. Moisturize your skin from time to time with an ultra-light hydrator.
5. Always apply sunscreen with at least 30 SPF.
Once you turn 50, you tend to lose more collagen which will soon lead to saggy skin. The estrogen level of a woman's nearing menopausal stage gets lower, causing the collagen production to decrease too and the skin to appear extremely dry. Below steps can be included in your skincare regimen.
1. Choose products that contain collagen boosters like peptides, retinoid and glycolic.
2. Create a clean slate with a mild cleanser to let anti-aging products penetrate effectively.
3. A prescribed cream can be your best option as an exfoliating treatment.
4. If you have inflammation which speeds aging, start using an antioxidant cream.
5. Be sure to apply a hydrating sunscreen or a moisturizer with SPF on a daily basis.
This is the decade of when your skin will become more sensitive, thinner and drier as a result of the skin's barrier function getting weaker and more vulnerable to environmental stressors. This means you have to make adjustments in your skincare routine.
1. Replace foaming cleansers or drying gels with a cleansing milk.
2. An antioxidant serum can help you calm inflamed skin.
3. Swap your regular foundation with a hydrating tinted moisturizer.
4. Downshift the use of products formulated with glycolic acid.
5. Try using hand or body creams in butter forms for deep lasting hydration.
"It is never too late to age elegantly."